An office is more than just four walls, a desk, and an internet connection
Daily, we are pushing the boundaries of what we know, it is what makes life interesting. We are also continuously met with new challenges and we are inspired by innovation. With these new insights, THE FACULTY wants to form an answer to the questions of tomorrow. For instance, we are fully committed to your comfort and that of your collaborators, and we consistently choose quality above quantity. With a stylish restaurant on the second floor and a communal leisure area we want to be a place where you not only come for your latest deadline, but also to meet new people.
All offices will be decorated with office furniture from OBJEKTEN SYSTEMS, designed by acclaimed interior designer Alain Berteau. The system is modular and easily adaptable to the size and functionalities of your business. As such, we combine the inspiring character of the Neo-Renaissance building, renovated following the highest low energy standards with a modern interior in natural materials and the latest in communication technology.
Let us worry about the logistics!
Let us worry about the logistics! And focus all your time and energy on the further growth and advancement of your activities! We see it as our role to take over some of your concerns. We receive your relations with a smile, guarantee a punctual mail delivery and make sure the coffee never runs out!
- Energy consumption, insurance, building and office related taxes
- Electronic security of the offices and monitoring by a security firm
- 24/7 access to the building (electronic badge system)
- Daily maintenance of the office spaces
- Completely equipped and furnished offices
- Wheelchair accessible
- Powerful and stable internet connection (500 Mbps)
- Interior with high degree of finishing
- Digital telephony & VOIP in offices and conference rooms
- Private kitchenette per office
- Business address possible
- Printer service in co-working space and conference rooms
- Powerful Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Restaurant with a varied selection of lunch options, excellent coffee, and desserts
- Use of conference rooms (2h/week included)
- Use of auditorium & mezzanine (2 x 1/2 day included)
- Access to leisure area
- Coffee, tea & water in the communal leisure area
- Reception & mail delivery
- Secured bike parking
- Shower facilities and lockers
- Conference call and video conferencing facilities in conference rooms
Flexible solutions in times of change
There is no way around it. Change is happening, and it is happening fast, be it the impact of social distancing, the challenges in mobility and transportation, the uncertainty around Brexit or the immanent ‘war for talent’. We believe that our flexible solutions will give you and your company the space and oxygen to grow, to focus and excel.
The building in numbers
- Year of construction: 1903
- End of renovation The Faculty: 2020
- Total surface of the building: 3000m²
- 5 floors + 1 mezzanine
- 5 open landscape offices (from 180m² to 240m²) with 2 or 3 meeting rooms / executive offices
- 1 coworking space for 25 people with 2 private offices for 2 people each
- 1 communcal leisure area
- 6 meeting rooms with room for 4 up to 20 people
- 1 auditorium seating 180
- 1 restaurant with inhouse catering options
Virtual or physical meetings?
A conference room available when you really need one
With six meeting rooms, an auditorium seating 180 people, and a coworking space for 25 remote workers, THE FACULTY gives you the possibility to make your own combination completely adapted to your needs. For instance, there will always be a conference room available for you to organise the occasional bigger meeting. Whether your meeting is virtual or physical, or takes any hybrid form in between, the meeting rooms are equipped with the latest communication technology to offer all possibilities.
The open landscape office can also easily follow the evolution of your company. They will be equipped with modular office furniture from OBJEKTEN SYSTEMS. Designed by acclaimed interior architect Alain Berteau, and easily combinable and adaptable, the furniture allows you to lay out the office puzzle tailored to your needs.
Out with the old.
In with the bold
We believe that it is better to have a bold vision, than sticking to an old one or not having one at all. While maintaining the highest of standards in our offered services, we anticipate the challenges of tomorrow. Ecological factors will undoubtedly become more important as younger generations become part of the work force. For this reason, THE FACULTY has highly invested in energy efficiency and we are proud to be one of the biggest low energy historical buildings in Europe.
We also decided to keep a green zone instead of creating a parking lot, and bikers will be seriously pampered with a secured bicycle parking, shower facilities and lockers to store their gear away. By no means this implies that we leave car drivers out in the cold: there are several monitored parking facilities in the direct vicinity. Meanwhile, the location at five minutes walking distance from the Brussels Midi Station, is very convenient for all commuters and offers direct train connections to Paris, London, Amsterdam and to the international airports of Brussels, Paris and Amsterdam.
Because everyone you will ever meet, knows something that you don’t
Bringing people together to exchange ideas, to learn, to collaborate… can be of great importance for your company. With its beautiful arched windows, its unobstructed view of the historical veterinary site, and the stately bourgeois houses on the boulevard in front of the building, our restaurant always offers an inspiring environment for you to break the routine, sit with a colleague and exchange ideas over a perfect espresso and a snack. Even organising catering for a meeting or an event becomes a piece of cake with our in-house catering options, ranging from office deliveries and lunch buffets to receptions and walking dinners.